|Description:||REAPER is a powerful but sensible Windows application designed for the recording, arrangement, editing, mixing and rendering of audio. REAPER provides a flexible but easy to use interface that is equally suited to amateurs and professionals alike.
The evaluation version of REAPER is complete and uncrippled. There are no artificial interruptions or restrictions, and you can save and load projects normally. We believe in giving you a fair chance to make sure that REAPER works correctly with your hardware and suits your workflow.
The REAPER installer simply copies REAPER and its support files to disk. It does not install anything except itself.
- FIPM: fixed control+drag copy behavior when dragging only vertically
- Fixed auto-beat-timebase when project set to time timebase on MIDI items
- Fixed snap offset preservation when adjusting item left edges
- MIDI editor: actions to toggle channels 1-16, with toolbar support
- MIDI editor: fixed missing toolbar when more than one MIDI editor open at once
- Tab to transient: optionally tab through MIDI notes as well as audio transients
Windows (32-bit): Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 or WINE (limited support for W98/ME).
Windows (64-bit): Windows XP/Vista/7 x64 (requires x64 compatible drivers for audio/MIDI hardware).
Get Latest software from 'Rambutan'